Program and Relationship Manager Job Opportunity
Loaves & Fishes Family Kitchen is a local nonprofit providing free, hot nutritious meals and support services at several locations to all individuals with a special concern for low-income families, senior citizens and homeless.
Reports To: Executive Director
• Develop and supervise volunteer program including orientation, training and performance. Evaluate the needs and direct the recruitment, selection and placement of volunteers. Support current volunteers and cultivate new volunteers.
• Cultivate corporate, community and partner relationships thereby marketing Loaves & Fishes, expanding the potential donor base and discovering opportunities for social innovation and social enterprise.
• Manage strategic projects with our corporate and nonprofit partners in the areas of social enterprise and social innovation.
• Develop and monitor performance and success metrics.
• Create and deliver on fundraising and development programs and initiatives.
• Event planning.
• Contribute to Loaves & Fishes marketing media and social media outlets.
• Assist in seasonal and holiday events such as barrel drives and holiday programs.
Qualifications & Skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial, demonstrating a can-do, hands-on, team attitude to accomplish tasks.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Leader with ability to directly manage, and manage by influence, individuals of all ages, demographics and backgrounds.
• Adaptable and flexible.
• Experience managing employees a plus.
• Excellent project management, process, organizational, analytical and planning skills, including ability to manage multiple projects.
• Experience in event planning and fundraising a plus.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and basic computer concepts.
• Valid Drivers' license and good driving record.
• Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. Must be able to stand for 50-75% of the time.
This position is full time and located in San Jose, CA. Salary is $35,000 to $45,000 commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical; dental; vacation; retirement plan and employee development opportunities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.